Author Topic: How To Get FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google  (Read 541 times)

hotbiz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://nairaclass.com/forum/
How To Get FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google
« on: January 05, 2017, 04:35:22 PM »

This is a step-by-step guide to generate web traffic to your blog or website using the new method. I call it - Google Traffic Pump System.
You will use this system to pum massive targeted traffic from Google in about 15 minutes.

This complete system may seems trivial and very simple, but it's actually very powerful that you cannot underestimate how well it can work.

In this guide, I am going to explain to you how the entire system works. This system uses Google alert to track favourite keywords that you are targeting.

It's easy to get it done.

Follow the instructions below;

(1) get a Google Account
(2) Visit Google Alert
(3) Put your favorite keyword and create alert

Now Google will be sending you information in the categories that you chose via your email inbox.

The next thing...

(4) Visit the links to the articles to and submit in-debt comments on the articles leaving a link your blog or website.
(5) Do this at least 20 times a day for 6 months and see how your traffic will increase dramatically.

I have done this on my new site that my result is rocking. I have used this strategy to make over $500 every month.
Make N5,000 - N15,000 daily go to www.cashnaira.com & $45 per day CLICK HERE

SoundnaijaNG

• View Profile
Re: How To Get FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 10:55:20 AM »

INTERNET BUSINESS DISCUSSION FORUM

Re: How To Get FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 10:55:20 AM »